MVCS Variable Tuition
For more information, please read below and contact the school at (802) 295-6800.
Pre-K and K: $3,500 per year
1-6 Grades: $4,750 per year
7-12 Grades: $5,750 per year
At MVCS, if a family is in need and qualifies, we aim to keep total tuition contributions to 10% of annual household income....thanks to the generous support of donors, Widow's Mite, our MVCS endowment, and other sources of income.
The Mid Vermont Philosophy
At the heart of the Mid Vermont Christian School mission is the commitment to provide qualified students with access to an excellent college preparatory education, regardless of their ability to pay. To that end, Mid Vermont Christian School, in partnership with various foundations, individuals, and corporate benefactors, works diligently to provide scholarships and need-based tuition assistance to students from economically marginalized families, as well as from families of other socio-economic backgrounds who may be facing financial challenges that adversely affect their ability to pay tuition.
Variable Tuition (FAST) application
FAST evaluates applications based on the data provided. Forms must be completed online. The Mid Vermont Christian School code is 2745.
All applicants requesting Variable Tuition must complete the following form:
Application Deadline for Current Families is March 1st, with the majority of the funds dispersed in May.
Application Deadline for New Families:
Applications for Variable Tuition for new families should be completed after you have been accepted for enrollment.
To apply for Variable Tuition once you have been enrolled at MVCS, please click here:
Financial assistance will be suspended if:
• Tuition accounts are not kept current;
• Students do not keep up good work efforts in all subjects;
• Students display a continuous pattern of misbehavior.
If you have additional questions regarding financial assistance, please contact our Director of Accounting, Cindy Loiselle, at (802) 295-6800.
Tuition Payment Options:
Tuition may be paid by one of three payment plans: one total payment, two half-payments, or eleven monthly payments. All MVCS parents must choose one of the following three payment plan options:
1. Pay the total amount of tuition by August 1st and receive a 5% discount. (The 5% discount is forfeited if not paid by due date.)
2. Pay half of the total amount of tuition by August 1st and the balance by January 1st and receive a 3% discount. (The 3% discount is forfeited if not paid by due date.)
3. Eleven monthly payments equal to 1/11 of the total amount of tuition plus an annual fee (for the FACTS Management Company). An automatic deduction from your checking or savings account will take place (by the FACTS Management Company) on either the 5th or the 20th (or half of the monthly amount on both dates) of each month from August through June. A missed payment fee will be assessed for each “insufficient funds” charge by the FACTS Management Company. If tuition is not kept current, your child(ren) may be restricted from classes, and will not be re-admitted until your account is brought up to date.
International Students Tuition Rates:
To inquire about tuition rates for international students, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org